Wednesday 26 November 2008

Grey

Oh my FSM. I am in the throes of Xmoose Knitting, and I had a nasty moment.

Dad's Sweater - coming on well, about to join sleeves and do scary bit. Grey.

Cabled Wrap for Mum - Big Wool, goes fast, 12mm needles, grey.

Woolly Hat for Uncle - Rowan Purelife Breeds, Steel Grey Suffolk, commuter knitting.

See a theme?

Hmmm?

Yeah. All my knitting matches the weather. Greygreygreygreygreygreygrey. I know it's "in" this season, but sheesh. I've spared you photographs, let the amazing colours damage your retinas.

No wonder I am hankering for a multicoloured stripey Noro Kureyon sweater for me. I understand the craving now. I think I may be going colourblind through lack of stimulation. I'll keep y'all posted.

In other news, I found a fiver at the station this morning. Yay me. If it's yours...tough. Finders keepers nah nah nah nah nah nah

~*~

No comments: