Thursday 9 July 2009

Don't Dream It's Over

Back to Crowded House for title inspiration I see. Got a lot on my mind and not a lot to say really, other than it looks like I've had to kiss goodbye to one dream. *sigh* What can you do? A girl can only put up with so much, and when people continually push you away, eventually you take the hint. Whether that was the desired outcome or not, I have no idea. Meh. So we're all sad and lonely here. Even the cat did a runner for three days, but she has at least shown up again.

Anyway. Enough of this self-flagellation. Pictures.

On another walk:






Spinning:






and a sleepy cat:



~*~

1 comment:

Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Those are wonderful images, Helen! I always love the patterns and textures of tree bark, but never thought anybody else noticed their roots. And that is a yellow tabby! I learned when very young to stroke the tummy fur the wrong way, and that way to distinguish 'grey tabby' from 'yellow tabby'.

Things will get better. More than once in my life I've had to sing that number from Chorus Line:

'Kiss today goodbye,
And point me towards tomorrow...'