Monday 30 August 2010

Today's playlist

is particularly eclectic. So I thought I'd share a few of the highlights.

I would embed Youtube thingys here, but I have the big lazy today and it's hot in the office and my sinuses have imploded.

I also think you can tell a lot about a person from the music they listen to. I am not sure where this leaves me. Possibly in need of psychiatric intervention.

Nine Inch Nails - That's What I Get
Fever Ray - When I Grow Up (if you haven't heard her yet, hie thee to Youtube and check her out. Srsly. Go. Now. Then come back.)
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
Snowy White - Midnight Blues
Pink Floyd - Sorrow
Pet Shop Boys - Two Divided by Zero
Lady Gaga - Telephone (yes, seriously.)
Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast
Glasvegas - Flowers and Football Tops (or fit'ba taps)
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm
The Smiths - How Soon is Now?
The Mission UK - Tower of Strength
A-Ha - The Sun Always Shines on TV
Metallica - Enter Sandman
Mika - Ring Ring
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart

Cheerful, huh?

~*~

No comments: