Sunday 20 March 2011

In which not a lot happens

Well not a lot has been happening down here. Still working, still knitting (the Iced cardi from Knitty, coming on very well thanks) and not doing a bunch else. The was-on-then-off-then-back-on-again date is now firmly friend-zoned, which I think is best for everybody concerned. I got myself an account on OKStupid, which so far isn't filling me with glorious hope but hey, you never know. Generally I'm rather fed up with the whole thing again.

ANYWAY, it's nice and warm in the "garden room" so I think I might go and try warping my loom in there. Am having a lazy day so far, would be nice to have something to show for it!

~♥~

1 comment:

knitty_kat said...

I was thinking OKSTupid would be fun and I've gotten less than nothing out of it. I think in that respect you either need to fish a great deal or invest in a site. Good luck!

BTW - wafflecake!