Saturday 10 November 2007

Buried in Yarn

Oops.

I went to get two balls of Felted Tweed, for a Christmas present for He Who Pays The Bills Round Here...



and the lovely lady who runs The Knitting Corner in Lichfield, very kindly pointed out that she had marked down everything in her bargain basket to a £1.

Gulp.









That's 9 balls of RYC Soft Tweed, 4 Rowan Country, 4 Big Wool, and a rather untidy little hank of Yorkshire Tweed 4-ply. Never could resist a bargain. I got the RYC Classic Winter pattern book too.

And then I had an order come in from Kangaroo, a Noro pattern book, and some Addis...(two are on back-order) and my eBay purchases came through as well, Rowan Magazine No. 40 and two cones of pure Shetland 4-ply.

I'm going to go roll around in my yarn for a while, if you'll excuse me.

PS Xmoose knitting is moving forwards. Pictures soon of deeply gripping scarves...

No comments: