Tuesday 18 December 2007

Aaaaaah, blessed relief

Well, the Christmas Knitting is virtually complete.

YAY!

Thank the Goddess. The husbane (that is not a typo btw) is having to eat his words right about now. heh heh heh. One more to do, a scarf for the Grandad-in-law, which won't take too long, then that is it. All the other Xmas shopping is done, pressies are wrapped, tree is up and the only other thing to plan are the two little soirees we will be having over here, one for friends, the other for family.

In all honesty, the thing I'm looking forward to most is some time off work. If my place of work was a ship, it would be the Titanic. I don't normally make New Year resolutions, but in this case I'm going to. I got to get me a new job.

Anyway, onto fibre stuff. Here's a few random Xmas pressie shots for your delectation:






Oh bugger. I just found out Flickr is being a PITA and if I want to see all my photos I have to upgrade to a Pro account. Swines. Maybe after Xmas...

Another thing for y'all...new stash! Oh yes indeedy. Mirasol Miski and Sulka. This stuff is amazing, so soft. I need to make myself something nice out of this.





I think you can only get this from John Lewis sadly. I picked it up while I was supposed to be Christmas shopping...ahem. Oops.

No comments: