Monday 3 March 2008

New Stash

I just realised, I've not given you the stash enrichment pictures! *slaps wrist*

Black Sheep Wools had a sale at the Quality Hotel in Hanley, and it was bedlam. A huge pile of yarn, some determined knitters, some demented children and understanding husbands, an army of cross-stitchers and a lot of bargains made for an entertaining half-hour.




Regia Kaffe Fassett sock yarn - destined, I think, for stripey mitts. Or possibly for framing...



Sublime Cashmere Merino Silk Aran - only five balls as that's all they had - any ideas?



Patons Essence - again, any suggestions?






Jaeger Matchmaker Merino DK and 4-ply - the DK is a gorgeous loden green.

Yum! And I've just booked my ticket for the "I Knit" show in London in September, and the Yarn Harlot will be there!!! So I need to start saving up my hard-earned pennies...






No comments: