Thursday 12 February 2009

Insert Amusing Title Here

I'm really struggling with titles at the minute. Could ya tell?

Anyway this is just a quick catch-up really. I realised I hadn't put up a pic of the Table Mat Blanket, so I thought I'd rectify that:



This is before a very light blocking, more of a wash and pat out, no pins needed. It's nice, looks pretty good draped over the armchair and is just the right size for wrapping round my legs on the sofa. I just need to work on actually sitting on the sofa for a change...I've developed a habit of using the dining room almost exclusively - it's warmer (the range is in here) and there's a big window so loads of light (when we get some light, this is Scotland in February.) As I rarely (never) watch TV unless I have company, there's little reason to venture in the lounge at all unless I feel like lighting the fire in there. It's actually too cold to sit in there WITHOUT the fire tbh. However I did make a bit of an effort last week and watch some of my NCIS DVDs that I've had for months and hadn't even started on. I so want to be Abby when I grow up. Maybe without the coffin though.

I've fallen out with the Must-Have cardi again. I really don't know why, it's a lovely pattern, it's looking good (I've nearly finished the back) and the yarn is fabulous. But I can't seem to find the motivation to get on with it at the minute. Maybe it's the thought of sewing the seams, or the colour is a bit dull for the time of year. So I cast on for a seamless sweater in Kureyon. That should solve both problems :-) I think this one will be a seamless raglan, or possibly a Nalgar, I haven't decided yet. At the moment I'm too busy micro-managing the Kureyon so I get the "right" colours. OCD, moi?

~*~

No comments: