Thursday 24 December 2009

Happy Holidays

Coming to you from a very cold and snowy Derby.

I have one of my Xmas gifties already - meet Caroline:



Isn't she lovely? She is an early 1980's Ashford Traditional. Thank you dear! I have been having a wee practice already (I've never spun on a wheel before) and as she came with a bag of Jacob fleece, I had to go get some carders to go with her! Well, dog slicker brushes actually. Derby is sadly lacking in yarny goodness.

Still no developments on the employment front. I'm hopeful for the New Year, I've put in quite a bit of effort in various areas to shake the tree, so hopefully something will fall out.

Well, that's it for now, we are hunkering down in front of the fire, waiting for the ice to thaw and getting ready for the trip to the parentals tomorrow for feeding, gifting and watching crap television :-) So happy holidays to everyone!

~*~

No comments: