Wednesday 17 February 2010

Ravelympics 2010 Update The Third

A back view, for a change! Only a couple more inches to go. Look at that stranding. Mmm, stranded colourwork.

10-02-17 Picture 005

Apologies for the funny lighting - a big glowy ball has appeared in the sky today and I'm not quite sure what to make of it. Other than a sign to do laundry.

I went shopping with Ange yesterday - a mission to Gourock was required and I fell over and bought some pretty yarn:

10-02-17 Picture 004

Fyberspates Scrumptious 4-ply, silk / merino (nom nom) in colourway "Little Foxes" which is just too cute. Enough to make your ovaries cramp. I will probably make a nice little shawlette out of this. Socks were recommended but there is No Way In Hell I'm using this for socks. Far too pretty for that.

I will have another totally non-fibre related post for you in a wee while. Music review time! I can just tell you're frothing at the mouth with excitement.

~*~

No comments: