Friday 18 June 2010

Ploughing On

Still here, still breathing, still working, still knitting :-)

There's not been that much to blog about for a few weeks to be honest. Awfully quiet chez Knotty, which is how we like it. The heating is in, it works, I think the plumber has "finished" - we won't mention the missing woodwork and the hole in the floor...

This weekend I think I will spend some time putting my house back in order - I left it last week as I didn't know if the plumber was coming back. I think it's time to rediscover the lounge floor!

I'm taking part in a KAL, with the Jane Thornley group on Ravelry:

011

I've done the second panel of the Saori blanket, and started the third, and I'm testing out the banana yarn that I bought at Wonderwool in a top-down cardi-thing.

Other than that, all quiet on the western front :-)

~*~

No comments: