Sunday 20 February 2011

Good grief

20th Feb already :-( Where does it go? Mum always says that time goes faster the older you get...she's not wrong.
Anyway. What's been happening down here in the deep South?
Well, a couple of truly bananas weeks at work culminated in me making a stupid rookie mistake, I'll find out tomorrow what the outcome is. Hopefully it won't mean looking for a new job...
A very promising couple of dates with a very nice chap has fizzled out in a rather disappointing fashion.
And my computer has been making horrible "dying donkey" noises and throwing out strange errors.

So all in all, a bit shit to be honest :-)

~♥~

1 comment:

knitty_kat said...

Well, fizzling dates still better than I - chalk it up to experience. As for the shit, I send mojo, a big hug & chocolate to help you through.