Tuesday 16 September 2008

Yuk.

I'm ill. I've dropped for what I fear is a right nasty cold. I can barely type even, and it must be affecting my ears as it's making me feel slightly nauseous but hungry at the same time, which is a neat trick. I even went back to bed this morning, which is unheard of. I'm really peeved about this. I've only been in the new job five minutes and this happens, all things considered its a miracle I'm still in a job. Just hope my boss is as understanding as he seems. He seems to be a genuinely nice guy for which I am eternally grateful. That's one thing I am lucky with, generally I've had really nice bosses through the years.

One thing I don't have is thoughtful fellow commuters. I'm certain I've picked this up on the train. There was a day last week where it seemed Every. Single. Person. was coughing and / or sneezing. Inconsiderate b@stards. I hate you all. If you're laid up, STAY AT HOME. We actually don't want to share your filthy germs thankyouverymuch. *sigh* there are times when I truly loathe humanity as a whole. Especially when they cough on me. I'm dreading winter. If we get another round of winter bugs, I'm seriously considering going into hibernation. Either that or driving to work...

~*~

No comments: